Growth of Congregation
Our missionary activity spread to Cameroons, West Africa in 1925. To Kenya, East Africa in 1929, USA in 1952 and South America, Chile and Peru in 1972. In the late 1970s our sisters opened a mission in Colimes, Ecuador where we served until May 2011.
At present we serve in the U.K, Ireland, Netherlands, Kenya, Ecuador, Uganda and the U.S.A. In the Borneo States and Kenya and the Philippines we have assisted in forming local Religious Sisterhoods.